At WeLive, the health and safety of our members, guests, and employees is our top priority. As a global company based in the United States, we are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), along with the World Health Organization and local health departments as we navigate this situation.
Within Your Unit:
- High touch point sanitation
- All linens washed and handled in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff while cleaning/servicing
Within Our Common Areas:
- Face coverings are required for all members, guests and employees in all common areas
- Increased daytime cleaning to sanitize touch points more regularly (door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, etc.)
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers at high traffic areas throughout the property
- Occupancy limits and enhanced signage to ensure safe distances and behavior within our spaces
- One-time use cutlery and glassware available for your peace of mind.
From Our Staff:
- Introduction of personal protective equipment including face masks and gloves for our Community teams.
- Implementation of safety checks before entering your space.
- Enhanced training and protocols.